Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I am in love with PSYCH-K™ !

"If you believe you can or if you believe you can't... you're right!"
~ Henry Ford
PSYCH-K(TM) Works
PSYCH-K™ is a way to change your limiting beliefs into positive, life enhancing beliefs. I learned about this process to improve your life in the book “Biology of Belief” by Bruce Lipton. Fortunately I was able to take the class from a wonderful Psychotherapist close to my area. It has been life changing and I have seen amazing results with myself, family, and clients.

Over the years, I have read many self-help books, repeated daily affirmations, gone back to school, etc. to improve my life & to help others feel better about themselves and their lives. Even though I learned a lot, I knew there still had to be something out there to work on the mind to change limiting beliefs and thinking patterns that were unconscious. The most important goal of mine was to see lasting changes- preferably permanently. Leaving conferences, classes, etc. one feels so ready to change the world, but often that feeling and motivation is temporary.

Working as a Qigong Practitioner with clients, I have found wonderful techniques for health & wellness, relaxation, peacefulness etc. but knew I still needed to have more support for ones feelings about oneself, love & relationships, abundance, self-esteem, exercise, etc. That is why I was so excited to learn about PSYCH-K™ . The results of the “balances” have been life changing.
Over the past couple of months, I have been able to experience wonderful changes in work, relationship, etc. Files and stacks of research paper clutter that I earlier thought I had to have are now cleared out. (As well as everything in the attic, home, my studio, etc.) I feel more energy than ever, I used to get rashes from dairy, and the rashes are gone, even if I try to introduce it back into my diet. So many areas of my life are improving simply and elegantly. I just love it. When I hear success stories from others, I feel so much happiness since this is what life is supposed to be about. If you ever have a chance to experience this or take the classes, I highly recommend it. Give it a few sessions, and feel areas of your life improve yourself.

Some sample beliefs transformed with PSYCH-K™ :
  • I am loveable
  • I am safe in relationships
  • Love feels good
  • Money comes to me easily and frequently
  • I am a naturally slim person
  • I am a magnet of Goodness, Wealth and Happiness
  • I am worthy of Love
  • Change is easy, rewarding and enhances my life
  • I remain calm, collect and confident in myself around challenging people
  • I deserve to have all the money I need
  • I am loved and valued

About PSYCH-K™

Your life is a reflection of your beliefs. These beliefs – usually subconscious – are the cumulative effect of life-long "programming." As a result of past negative programming, we sometimes think and behave in self-defeating ways. This process helps you by changing beliefs that sabotage you into beliefs that support you...quickly and easily. Unlike positive thinking and affirmations which use the assistance of the conscious mind for change, a PSYCH-K™ process goes directly to the sub-conscious by using balances to create new, rewarding beliefs.

When I see clients, the session focuses on positive, uplifting beliefs they wish to create and live by, rather than the restrictive beliefs of the past. Through different balances, PSYCH-K™ aligns the conscious and subconscious mind to work together to achieve your goals and dreams.

"PSYCH-K™ is a user-friendly way to rewrite the "software" of your mind in order to change the "printout" of your life."
~ Robert M. Williams, M.S. Originator of PSYCH-K™ .
PSYCH-K(TM)Works
August 16, 2007

No comments: